Polyvore Playing :)

Today I had a lovely day just chilling with B. :)
Well I did try and make him help me scrape off my wallpaper but after 10 minutes or so he bailed >.<!
Oh well..
I was going to go the Gay Pride Parade but was feeling rather lazy and spending time with him seemed much nicer :)

After he left I just mooched around on my computer ( I love the word mooch.. I hope I'm using it right..) and found this website: Polyvore.
I like playing around with the set thingy, it's the kind of thing I used to do as a child with magazine cut-outs minus the glue & paper mess :)
At first I just simply wanted to pick out things I liked but then I suddenly needed everything to at least slightly go together and so spent a lot more time on it then I should have.

I don't actually need any of those items to make me happy .. I am already quite content with all that I have now :).

What will make me happy this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment