Etttt

One day I will redesign this blog to make it a little nicer. One day.

Anyway in an attempt to kick my arse into action for my final major project at uni, I've created a tumblr blog for it here.

I'm finding it really hard to find inspiration/motivation into starting to work for it which is really frustrating considering how much I was looking forward to starting this project!
The deadline for it is the 18th of March and I am actually going to visit my lovely lovely friend Lara in Lyon the week-end before so really.. my deadline is the 14th of March... which only leaves me with 19 days ..

Oh.
oh.
oh oh.

oh.

Well. That's made me slightly more anxious. Did I mention the fact that I'm aiming for a distinction?

I'm aiming for a distinction and I haven't really started working yet and I have less then 20 days left.

owf;kjEWFJKejk




I think writing this blog post has helped me into finding some focus. Yep. I'm off now.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment