Autumn is coming..


It was properly chilly today and me being me, was all over the place this morning and late and so did not dress appropriately and my skin essentially looked like this chicken all day. 

This particular chicken which I bought and proudly cut up into pieces with a lot of help from flatmates and then subsequently froze. Saving pennies yey!

***
I think the highlight of my day was probably finding a whole cucumber on the floor, watching Kill Bill for the first time and being extremely pleased with my module choices
*Good job past me, your coin flipping tactic for choosing modules turned out well*

Right now however, I'm sadly experiencing the typical "I'm in early tomorrow and all my flatmates are not in at all and therefore think it's appropriate to get really fucking drunk and be ridiculously loud".

I seriously need to invest in some ear plugs.

***

おやすみ!



No comments:

Post a Comment