Canals & Ice Cream

Canal Boats
Following Singapore Day, we took advantage of the rare spring sunshine, bought some ice creams and walked around Victoria Park and along the canals for a bit. I like this part of London, maybe because I'm from West London, but going East feels like I'm going to a completely different city..

99 problems but a flake ain't one

Art&Decay


Canalside
I love the canal boats and the city skyline with its skyscrapers towering over the greenery. It's time like these where I think London isn't such a bad place to live in :)

Hackney
The next day I woke up early to bake a cake for my friend's birthday before visiting the Natural History and Science museum and then heading back to Sheffield. 

A short trip but it was pretty sweet :)
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment