December - décembre - 12月

The Greenhouse
This December I had my first (not so) terrifying 'meet the parents' encounter.
Ce décembre j'ai rencontré les parents de mon copain pour la première fois. C'était ma première "rencontre des parents" donc vous pouvez imaginer le stress.. Mais en fin de compte ça c'est très bien passé.
この十二月は、私は初めて「彼氏の両親と会う」というこわい経験があった(実はこわくなかった)。
The Berry Shed

I prepared my first ever Christmas dinner, roast potatoes, brussels sprouts and all.
J'ai préparé mon tout premier repas de Noël comme une grande!
クリスマス・ディナーを初めて作った.

Gingham Apron



My grandmother taught me how to prepare a duck from scratch.
Ma grand-mère m'a apprise comment préparer un canard à partir de zéro.

祖母は私にカモの作り方をいちから教えてくれた。

"Arrache tout!"

I still don't like oysters.
Bon, je n'aime toujours pas les huîtres.

私はまだカキが好きではない。


Non Merci


I'm still allergic to cats and they still don't seem at all as interested in me as I am in them.
Je suis toujours allergique aux chats et eux ne semblent toujours pas s'intéresser à moi! Et pourtant je les aime tellement..

まだ私は猫アレルギーを持っていって、猫が大好きでも、まだ猫は私に全く関心がなかったみたいだ。


La baille de chat


-Regarde-moi stp.


***

I want to improve my Japanese as well as keep up my french writing skills so I hope nobody minds the slightly confusing use of three languages...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment