Limace


Maybe because I was in a strange mood but I spent around an hour just watching this slug crawl across my window. 
I left for a bit and then it was gone.. 
***
It's results day in the UK today and so my Facebook feed is full of people celebrating their results and getting over-excited about going off to Uni..
Right now I feel like I couldn't care less.
I am so unsure about what I want to do with my life.. the only thing I can say to myself to cheer myself up is that at least (if all goes well) I should be able to speak 3 languages fluently in a few years time and maybe 2 more at an intermediate ish level. 
I'm not sure how that cheers me up but it does.
***
As I am feeling slightly like a slug right now I think a solo adventure is needed.
Bag is packed and boots are on. Not sure where I'm going but at least the air is warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment