So far.


Again, my life these past few days has just been going up and down but finally, I think I can confident-ishly say I'm over the worst of it.

When people speak of the (over) confidence of the young I understand what they mean now.
Even though I was very much aware I was young, I couldn't help but feel that I had things pretty much figured out and under control and whatever Life would throw at me I could and would deal with it swiftly and be fine.

Well I am fine now I think.. however I do feel a bit more.. wary. Not everything will go smoothly or the way you want in Life. And I have also come to realise how little control I truly have over what happens to me. It really is all up to chance.
In a way I feel pretty content with that thought, I think I was always the type of person to just go with the tide of things rather than think too much about the different possible outcomes.

Layered

So yes.. These past few days have been a bit tough on my heart.. But after forcing myself to face and fully remember the ghosts of my memories rather then tucking them away somewhere or pretending they didn't happen I feel .. good.

***

A friend recently told me that scientists are not actually sure where exactly memories are stored.
Considering how I had been feeling I couldn't help but think:
"the heart?"

 They're probably stored somewhere in the cells of the brain? Some say in our DNA as our cells are constantly being regenerated.. Which maybe means we could possibly have access to our ancestor's memories..?
I think that's a pretty cool thought :)
I think I'd like to randomly remember one day what my great-great aunt had for dinner.

X
x
x







No comments:

Post a Comment