Billiard Ghosts



I want to return back to London so badly I feel like I'm going slightly insane..
I meant to use my time in France as a way to clear my head and come back super laid-back and chilled but.. I must be the un-coolest person I know right now what with my near constant Facebook checking/stalking (Urgh I really hate the way you make me feel Facebook sometimes..)

Good news is in less than 24 hours time I will be home
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆


And once I am home I will:
See one person who I won't see again for maybe a year or more :(
See another person who I don't know if I want to see but I should/must/have to.

And hopefully see someone who I'd like to see again and fingers crossed they haven't forgotten about me and don't mind seeing me again as well..
***
On a different note, I am completely and utterly rubbish at pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment