一・二月

Endcliffe Park

January was a relatively peaceful month. 

I had my first ever university exams and I think I did ok.
Exams are always the same in the end. Each time they seem like the most important thing to me but looking back they aren't really that significant.

The Path


I learnt that a Mille Crèpe cake is actually a thing.


I was introduced to Malaysian food (Nasi Lemak) which I also made for the first time from scratch  (sambal and all).

Nasi Lemak

I was clumsy...

Can't even brush my teeth without breaking something...

I might have been a bit cheeky as well.. and am still enjoying living in Halls. 


Cheerio Shrek

It's difficult to dislike living in Endcliffe when it's this pretty. (Though the noise that the students make can be annoying.. But I've bought ear plugs so I don't mind).


Student Living Ain't So Bad

***
February was a month full of hellos and goodbyes. I made new friends and said farewell to others.



Happy Goodbyes

I came to properly experience winter in Sheffield as well. It's strange but living in a city my whole life, I feel like I never truly paid attention to the seasons. Even though Sheffield is still a city, being smaller than London and having so much more greenery, the beauty of the winter sun is hard not to notice.


Endcliffe Park Again

I think I finally understood Turner's obsession with landscapes and light.

Sheffield Winter Sky

* Till next time *

No comments:

Post a Comment